Mental Health Support

Access to Services for Common Mental Health issues

I you feel you need help and support,  services are available provided by  Lets Talk – Hull (for those with Hull GP) 01482 247111

Call your GP (they will have an emergency number when closed), or visit your GP when they are open.

Single Point of Access (for those with East Riding GP) 01482 301701 (Select Option 1)

NHS Direct 111

Cannot access a telephone? You can also go to your local A&E department, and a professional will be able to support you from there.

If serious harm has already occurred (to self, such as overdosing or severe cutting – or others) which requires immediate medical attention, please call Emergency Services 999

Other support available

Need to talk?

Samaritans 116123 (Freephone)

Problems with Debt

National Debt Helpline 0808 808 400, or visit your local Citizen’s Advice Bureau

Violence in the Home

(Hull resident) Domestic Abuse Partnership 01482 318759
(East resident) Domestic Violence & Abuse Partnership 01482 396330

Problems with Drugs and Alcohol

Renew (Hull) 01482 620013
East Riding Partnership (East Riding) 01482 344690